Skip to content
“Spicy Bacon BBQ Pulled Pork Sandwich –
A mouth-watering sandwich filled with tender and juicy pulled pork and a spicy kick from Legend Larry’s Spicy Bacon BBQ Sauce. Perfect for a crowd-pleasing meal.
Yield: 16 Servings Active Time: 30 Minutes Total Time: 7 Hours
- 1 bottle of Legend Larry’s Spicy Bacon BBQ Sauce (or your favorite Legend Larry’s sauce)
- 1 pork shoulder roast (also called pork butt)
- 1 can or bottle of Root Beer
- 16 sesame seed buns
- 1/2 lb coleslaw
- Preheat the oven to 375°F and spray 24 mini muffin cups with cooking spray.
- Place the pork shoulder roast in a slow cooker and pour root beer over it. Cook until tender, roughly 4 hours on high or 6-7 hours on low.
- Remove the cooked pork from the slow cooker and shred it with two forks.
- Combine the pork with Legend Larry’s Spicy Bacon BBQ Sauce, reserving a couple ounces, and mix well.
- Drain the juices from the slow cooker and return the pork to it. Set the slow cooker on warm setting until ready to serve.
- Split the buns and top them with shredded pork, reserved BBQ sauce, and coleslaw.
- Serve and enjoy! “